Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: Foxes

  1. #21
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi Vicente! I tend to agree!
    This is a most excellent message board!

    Cherie Peeps ROCK!!!
    For sure!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #22
    Inactive Member home girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gus your so cool to make this board what it is.

  3. #23
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thank you sweet home alabama girl! It's peeps like you that make this place so special and it's been a pleasure to make your aquaintance, hereabouts!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #24
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Gus..
    You really are the absolute BEST!! This board would be nothing without YOU!!!!
    You are the glue that holds us all so tightly together.
    I love you and thank you with all my heart!
    xxxxxx [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    Cherie

  5. #25
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thank you SuperGal! errr, I mean Cherie!
    That post means the world to me!
    Love you so!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus (1 happy CCamper)

  6. #26
    Inactive Member IrishMick's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 16th, 2006
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll second that emotion Cherie andHomeGirl

    Gus, you were the first person to help me out when I started here and offered your hand in friendship. You're very fun, dedicated and I adore you. We have lots of great times [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    hugs and kissezzzz!
    Cass

  7. #27
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks for being my wonderful friends
    Cass aka MichaelaMichaela and NewYorkJettster aka #3. //-o\\

    You are both shining stars in my book!
    ______4 sure!______
    [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #29
    Inactive Member IrishMick's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 16th, 2006
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    annnnndddddd speaking of Foxes:

    I see that it will be on TV on the Encore Channel Thursday March 22nd [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Just my luck! I don't have Encore! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]
    I think I'll watch my DVD that night and "pretend" I have Encore! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    YEAH!!! That's the ticket! I'll pretend I'm paying to watch it! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

    The important thing is that I'll be watching FOXES!

    As if I'm the only one!!!
    [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img]
    Gus

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic