Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

By the time the board came back on (about 11pm Hostboard-time) it was a ghost-town. Hung around for awhile, but no latecomers arrived.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I checked it seeral times but couldnt find anyone.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The Gang is in Chat Room, Fighting the CRS...Come Join Us

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Looks like I was a little too late. Hope ya'll had fun. Maybe I'll catch you next time!

Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It was alot of fun while it lasted. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Sorry we missed ya KellyJ, hopefully next time. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Guster,
    Sorry about not greeting you on your triumphant return to the chat room. I had been searching for that site that the Noize had been going on about and saw you signing off. I tried valiantly to give you a proper sendoff but you were gone.
    I have to agree with you on Lindsey and Paris. But then again maybe they heard of the wild goings on with the one and only PartyGrrlzz. *Sigh* If only they had stayed long enough to see the entrance of the Pickle Queen, who knows what we would be reporting about now.
    On a scarier note there was two confirmed sightings of the CRS. Not by bumping or other mischief. Nope. These were actual sightings by all present. The Noize started into an attack of some kind he was so startled. Luckily those loveable PartyGrrlzz were there like nurses with a stiff drink. In their constant care he revived.
    Except for that one bit of gloom it was a fun night and we wish that more peeps makes it next week.

Mike

PS I hope Anna found her baby. TeeHee

[img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

My report WAS a bit swiss cheesish due to a bad PC and CRS problems galore, so I appreciate you filling in some holes Sportyfan!

You are so right, when you say "if only they (Paris and Lindsay) had stayed long enough to see the entrance of the Pickle Queen, who knows what we would be reporting about now."

Man that would be a report and a half, for sure! I had not entertained the possibility of that close encounter, of the party kind, ever occurring but Dang Almighty, it almost did last night, didn't it?!?!
    Talk
    about
    the
    REAL
    DEAL!
    wow
    [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]

Thanks for sharing your Mikey memories, dude!
    [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img]
    Gus

Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Tea, Hee... [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

"Fun" is telling it like it 'twas NYJ! The presence of #3 and the one and only PartyGrrrlzzz, pretty much guarantees a splendid time for all [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] urday night [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] erzzz and last night was no exception!

I still don't have a computer that works right but I stuck my old hard drive back into one of 'em and rode that crippled jalopy toward the chat room. Unfortunately there were more ruts in the internet highway than I had expected and I was unavoidably tardy!

I was happy to see bunches and bunches of peeps were there having a blast or two without me but I was even happier when I was welcomed into the fold like a member, in good standing, of a party club or something!

Many celebs were dropping by, actually. People like Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan! I guess they are trying some different approaches to partying, which will keep them out of trouble with Johnny Law!
    Didn't stay long but it was an honor to be considered.

<s>Snark</s> Shark dropped by for a while and was greeted by all, especially the CRS! I don't like it when the CRS picks on newbies who have no way of knowing what is going on! Try again next time Shark!

All can say is YES, there is a chat room spirit and this CRS likes to bump people from the chat room so just keep trying! He/she/it will go away eventually, hopefully!

Others in attendance, as I recall, were ellaNOIZE, GreGG, Sportyfan, tim and C-thruMan!

Reved showed up but then I got bumped by (you guessed it) the CRS and when I finally made my way back in, only Sportyfan remained!
    His name did anyway! I think he might have been in BRB status so I left a little note to let him know I'd been there and then I departed for parts unknown!

Sorry if I missed any regulars there. I could not begin to list all of Paris' and Lindsay's entourage, who dropped in just to see if those party girls were there or not and then left!

All in all and undoubtedly so, I agree with you NYJ!
    It was FUN while it lasted!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

PS Sorry we missed ya Kelly! Maybe next time!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I had planned on writing a report yesterday but I was kidnapped and forced to spend the day at the County Fair. I had my fill of Cotton Candy, Lemon Shakle ups and hot Corn dogs, before heading to the demo derby.

Between all of the other reports, I think they covered almost everything... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    The CRS was in fine form, It got me twice, but for some reason Tim is its favorite victim [img]frown.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast