Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: TRUCE?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member rustiallen's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 24th, 2001
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    it's sad to see this board also gives way to censorship too. i notice a whole thread is gone only because of disagreements, sad.

    ------------------
    HEY, THIS IS ME HERE. DON'T YOU KNOW THAT I WILL ALWAYS BE HERE......

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SPROCKETMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 4th, 2001
    Posts
    111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    I apologize to anyone that I may have offended with my cranky comments over last few days...not good for a new moderator to sharpen his claws on fans, so I am very sorry.
    Also just found out that I can't do medication and cocktails..makes me crankier, so have flushed all pills and loaded up the wet bar!
    kissesxxx
    Adam IfIhadtheenergyI'dbesinning2

    ------------------
    Sin is in, Sweetie!

  3. #3
    NJ-RUNAWAYS-FAN
    Guest NJ-RUNAWAYS-FAN's Avatar

    Post

    And I wish I were in California this weekend to see Cherie and Katt Lowe perform! forums

    ------------------

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SPROCKETMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 4th, 2001
    Posts
    111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The original thread is actually still runnning underbanner of 'Addresses for Polygram Records'.
    We don't have disagreements, just medical mishaps. ,GRIN>
    Everybody have a great weekend, and I wish I was in New York this weekend to see 'Vices' instead of goldmining in the desert.

    Adam Nugget

    ------------------
    Sin is in, Sweetie!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member KatJett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    I wish you were here too. Then I could take you to see Joan and Cherie on the 16th. forums

    LOve Kathy

    ------------------

  6. #6
    Inactive Member KatJett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    To the Adam. It takes alot to say sorry. I know when I get out of line I do the same.
    Peace & LOve. Kathy

    ------------------

  7. #7
    NJ-RUNAWAYS-FAN
    Guest NJ-RUNAWAYS-FAN's Avatar

    Cool

    Thanks alot, KatJett! You sound like a really cool person! Maybe we will meet someday!

    ------------------

  8. #8
    Inactive Member KatJett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thanks forums Maybe one day we will meet. I hope anyway forums
    Love, Kathy-aka KatJett forums

  9. #9
    EllaNoise
    Guest EllaNoise's Avatar

    Post

    Ya know what we need is a big ole Cherie Currie Fan Fest, Maybe Hosted by Rocket City Records, Where all O' us fans could get together and swap stories and just hang out, And the Highlight would be a special acoustic (remember Washburn could help sponsor) show by the lovely and Talented Cherie, Where she could give us all the classics as well as a few hidden gems...Ohh This flu medicine ... What pretty thoughts ....

  10. #10
    Inactive Member niteflyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2002
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'd have to say that the idea of a CherieFest sounds like a fab idea.
    forums forums

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic