Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Chatroom

  1. #1
    DeeJay
    Guest DeeJay's Avatar

    Post

    Sometimes SweetiepiegorgeousGord,CherryTattoo and I go and chat in Cheries chatroom on this website but never see anyone else in there.

    Anyone wanna plan a chat in there one night soon? I guess weekends is best but need suggestions for times. Anyone interested? How about this Sunday night 9th December?

    ------------------


    [This message has been edited by DeeJay (edited December 04, 2001).]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SweetieGord's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2000
    Posts
    168
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yes, indeed....we're up for chinwagging chat times!!

    what is the best time for all you people over there to chat? is sunday afternoon PST good or would evening be better?

    let us know

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Inactive Member metalcurrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2000
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I'm still wondering why there's never anyone in there when I "pop" in around 2 A.M. forums
    hahaha

    ------------------

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Teddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2000
    Posts
    126
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wanna play too! But what time zone are you talking about? (Here we go again....)

    ------------------

  5. #5
    Inactive Member metalcurrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2000
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    For me i'm talking eastern standard time. forums
    Hmmm, maybe that's why no one is in the chat room at 2 AM. forums hehe MaryAnn, you need to stay up late so that we can "chat" here too.
    forums

    ------------------

  6. #6
    DeeJay
    Guest DeeJay's Avatar

    Post

    Time zones are always trouble. Someone just name a suitable East Coast time seeing most are from there. Doesn't matter to me cause I'm a day ahead but for UK people the earlier the better cause say 9pm EST is 1am over there I think???

    ------------------

  7. #7
    Inactive Member JetRnk's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2001
    Posts
    293
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Me too!!!!!!

    ------------------

  8. #8
    NJ-RUNAWAYS-FAN
    Guest NJ-RUNAWAYS-FAN's Avatar

    Cool

    Me too!!!
    Whenever I go and peek, there is NEVER anyone there either!
    Cherie, I think its time to set up a chat with us, what do you say????

    ------------------

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Teddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2000
    Posts
    126
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The obvious solution, DeeJay, is that you and Gordie move to Boston.

    ------------------

  10. #10
    Inactive Member SheriBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2000
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That sounds like FUN - someone set a time and post it and we'll see if we can all hook up!

    ------------------

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic