Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Foxes

  1. #1
    Inactive Member metalcurrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2000
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cherie did a marvelous job in Foxes. Now if they would only release it on DVD. forums

    I still haven't seen the episode of Matlock that she did, enjoyed the Murder She Wrote episode though. :]

    ------------------

  2. #2
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you both so much,
    I want you to know, that you kindness blows me away on a daily basis. I would absolutly love you meet all of you some day and I think we should do it!. I feel that I am getting to know you and our personalities. I wish you the beautiful of holidays and I will check the board frequently.
    Love you,
    Cherie

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Inactive Member JetRnk's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2001
    Posts
    293
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Cherie,
    I wish I could meet you as well as Sandy! I don't think you guys will come to Houston anytime soon... I met Joan finally a couple of years ago. I was so excited. When I finally was face to face with her I COULDN'T SAY A WORD! My friends had to speak for me. I waited 20 years for that moment! I blew it! LOL!

    Later,
    Jodi

    ------------------

  4. #4
    Inactive Member curriejettfordfoxwest's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2001
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just wanna say, and I hope Cherie sees this, that her performance as Annie in Foxes is awesome. I am a working actor, and it is so infrequent that one gets to work with really talented people. Cherie, you are so talented. I get out of grad school this year, maybe we can act together some day. (oh my GOD! I'd be so freaked I wouldn't remember any of my lines!)
    Love ya!

    ------------------


    [This message has been edited by curriejettfordfoxwest (edited December 06, 2001).]

    [This message has been edited by curriejettfordfoxwest (edited December 06, 2001).]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member metalcurrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2000
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    That's right MaryAnn, we need another Cherie & Sandy fix here in NJ and as soon as possible. forums

    ------------------

  6. #6
    DeeJay
    Guest DeeJay's Avatar

    Post

    My highlights of Foxes was how in one scene at Annies house there is a photo of Cherie in that red cardriver suit thingy in a frame from th Runaways days and also the running thru the clothesline scene. Oh yeah and the coughing up blood scene. Just like Dead End Justice flashbacks.

    What am I rambling on about? I'm not sure I'm still asleep.

    ------------------

  7. #7
    Inactive Member vortex's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 4th, 2000
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've heard some live recordings of Dead End justice but I was wondering if anyone could post a description of what happened on stage during that song

    ------------------

  8. #8
    NJ-RUNAWAYS-FAN
    Guest NJ-RUNAWAYS-FAN's Avatar

    Cool

    Yes, Cherie you did a excellent job in Foxes, definately one of my fave movies!
    We already hung out together Cherie,
    now come back to NJ soon, we miss you!!
    Right, Scott -- ;D

    ------------------

  9. #9
    Inactive Member j-d's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 21st, 2001
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cherie - once again - you are awesome! I love Foxes! A couple of friends and I watch it every so often... it's a great movie for angsty teens (which I was back when)

    I actually got to meet Cherie once at Don Hills (NYC) - and you know how you're afraid people will let you down when ya meet'em? Well - Cherie soared up in the nicest person I ever met category. Very genuine person. One of those moments you think will never happen.

    I even had her sign my Foxes video - she said I was silly! I never get autographs - but that was priceless! forums

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic