Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Lita

  1. #1
    Inactive Member curriejettfordfoxwest's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2001
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey, what's going on with Runaways reunion buzz lately? Anything new? Last i heard, Lita was "holding things up", so to speak. Are she and Cherie the godess speaking again? I figure maybe all is forgiven, as they were both in "Edge Play" together...I do hope all is well...Cherie, you're the sweetest! How could anyone fight with you?!? (i bet your sister would laugh at that, knowing typical sibling relationships...)

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Smidge95's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 1st, 2001
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lita just had a baby this summer (her 2nd). I assume that's why she wasn't ready for a Runaways reunion yet, don't know for certain though.


    ------------------
    ***Be Kind To Animals***

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic