Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Cherie

  1. #11
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi Paul!
    I am so looking forward to Neon Angels (The Movie) too!
    It was reported that the movie-makers will use Cherie's unpublished memoirs as the source!
    I believe that must be the updated version of Neon Angel, you mentioned!

    I'd still like to see the book get published too,
    for sure!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #12
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome DH!
    Sending love your way!
    xx,
    Cherie

  3. #13
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by DesertHeat65:
    I would like the guitar carving, it's awesome!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh yeah, I love that one!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
    Gus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic