Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Gus~ maybe we can get a sing-a-long going for 2 very special people for this sunday, meaning Lancelot's and Joan Jett's birthday!
    Whoa-Hooo! [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] is nice and fresh have some.
    Have a beautiful day! - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Hope everyone's day went better than mine yesterday! It all started out just fine only to find out that a terrible, terrible crime was committed against a good friend of mine. Spent the day (and I do mean all day) at the hospital with them! It S**Ked!

TC1- Apology accepted from my end. I don't know you or all the detail's of what all happened. I just didn't like someone calling me a liar-whom doesn't even know me. That's all. Forgiveness is something the whole world needs more of! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

God- I hope today goes better, I can't deal with a day like yesterday! [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] Time for me to crank up some of Cherie's music. That ALWAYS cheers me up! [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] Have a good day everyone!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

It's Tuesday!!
    Nuttin' to get excited about I guess.
    I hope you all are doing well.
    Sparkle I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I hope they are ok.
    NYJ I like your idea about the sing along for Joan and Lance. Their birthdays coming soon huh?
    JetRnk sounds like your friend has some great friends!
    TC1 I need sunshine and dandelions in my life! I hope they will still be in abundance around here!
    Lance KEEP THE FAITH Sir L!
    More later,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    GD

Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yes Gus~ sept 22nd~ for Lance and Joan!
    Here's some [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] cause everything is just rosie here, LOL. It is so beautiful out today here in New York the sun is shining brightly today, not a cloud in the sky. My kinda day! Have a sunshine day! - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm sorry to hear about your friend Sparkle I hope they will be ok. What happen to them?

Thanks Gus,Yes",I have lots of sunshine,dandelions,GIjoe [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] and honey buns hot just like you like them with a beautiful rose.

[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Sunshine,dandelions and lots of happiness to Joan and Lancelot with a big surprize for them later.

Have a good night everyone!

Team Cat1

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Gus I didn't forget you. I wanted you to have This [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] for being the beautiful person you are. you have always treated everyone here with respect and I admire you for that.Sometimes people fall in love for no reason it just happens and you give everything your heart has to give and you try so many,many times to let this person know but something just keeps getting in the way and you end up making a complete fool out of your self and you fall flat on your face and what really hurts the most is the people you though were your friends are the ones who are having the big laugh. [img]frown.gif[/img] Go ahead NYJ,ontheroadtoruins,babybutch,Katjett,Sparkle,
    charlie c lilmomma this is your big day enjoy it this one's on me. [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Gus I didn't forget you. I wanted you to have This [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] for being the beautiful person you are. you have always treated everyone here with respect and I admire you for that.Sometimes people fall in love for no reason it just happens and you give everything your heart has to give and you try so many,many times to let this person know but something just keeps getting in the way and you end up making a complete fool out of your self and you fall flat on your face and what really hurts the most is the people you though were your friends are the ones who are having the big laugh. [img]frown.gif[/img] Go ahead NYJ,ontheroadtoruins,babybutch,Katjett,Sparkle,
    charlie c lilmomma this is your big day enjoy it this one's on me. [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Inactive Member ontheroadtoruin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    TC...1 word for you..PROZAC!

Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Follows