Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Alrighty then [img]eek.gif[/img]

I am not quite sure what transpired in the past few posts, but I know whatever it is, it should be handled in private between the two involved parties, and NOT involving the whole board. Why resort to name calling and such [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

Val

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]smile.gif[/img] Hello everyone I'm just here to justify a few things. I agree none of this should have been brought to this board.I will make a formal apology to everyone on this board except NYJ, ontheroadtoruins,Baby Butch and Katjett.And ontheroadtoruins We didn't just meet at The Hoffman Show what about all the other shows?I guess I wasn't at those shows.Jettinite and vipjoan.
    I'm going to say this again.I didn't come here to fight with anyone.I feel I have been miss judged by all this mess.I'm only Guilty of loving someone and I can't help that. That's the way I feel.I have never hurt anyone intenionlly in my life and I don't know why everyone hates me. I haven't done anything but try to stand up for myself And to help a friend that I thought was in trouble.If you want to hate me for that then go ahead. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Your the one that came to this board and opened up and said you were gonna stomp my *** in. And I come back to defend myself and your gonna call me a scumbag. You know I told what I would do if you continued to threaten me. You leave me alone and I will leave you alone END OF STORY!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

haven't been here in a while and glad. what a bunch of freaks. although it is pretty funny. you see this is what happens when you get too many ***** together though. [img]wink.gif[/img]

sorry that should read d-y-k-e-s.

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ September 22, 2002 11:01 AM: Message edited by: rustiallen ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well, being a sissy, nelly, gay boy myself, i know what i'm talking about, so there..... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Happy Birthday Lancelot and Joan! I know Joan is traveling but I hope she has a great time. Lancelot I hope you had a great day today. [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

EllaNoise

Where is the moderator??? This is not why I come to this board, "Can't we all just get along"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    rusti-

The comment in reference to the slang for lesbian is UNCALLED FOR [img]mad.gif[/img]

I am a lesbian, and take great offense to your homophoebic slang. How could you say that here? Your remark shows you have NO compassion for those different than yourself.

Shame on you rusti for being so narrow minded [img]mad.gif[/img]

Val

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ September 22, 2002 01:17 PM: Message edited by: Tyme2Play ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

I agree Tyme [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] that was right out of the blue wasn't it?
    Nice people come in all shapes and sizes and sexual orientation and color etc. etc.
    Some of our friends are squabbling a bit rustiallen, thats all!
    Happy birthday Lancelot [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] and Joan Jett [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]
    Hope it is ALL GOOD!!!
    [img]smile.gif[/img]
    GD

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Good Morning Everyone-

[img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] Here's the coffee, juice, milk and tea!

CHERIE: So, how did the delivery of your new art material go? How's the new studio going? Are we all going to see picture's real soon? I hope so, I can't wait! I'd like to see more of Marie's artwork too!

TYME: I'm so, so sorry you got hurt in all this! That really made me feel bad last night. [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] I hope your feeling better today! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]