Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Hello everyone,See there I knew you all would miss me [img]biggrin.gif[/img] When I make a promise I live by it.
    I never,never LEAVE A FRIEND BEHIND at any COST.
    Today is 2 for Tueday folks.Are you as happy as I am? Man life is good.We had a little rain and I'm here to tell you my dandelions and morning glories
    are bright eyed and bushes tail.Sparkeleynx I love your [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] Gus you always have nice things to say. Hey Jettrnk where are you girl come on and join the party.We are one big happy family.Life is beautiful I tell you [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    Cherie, I met you 2 times at Joans concert and the first time It was at a gay fest and after the show was over you came out to meet some of the people.You seemed very nice.Katjett told me to show you my tatoo I had on my right arm.It was Joans signiture.You told me I was a fool,What did you mean by that? I met your son Jake he seemed to be a nice boy.The 2nd time I met you,you hug my neck and I told you I read your book. You said', Wait until I read the next book. When will that be out? I would love to have a signed copy in person.I would be happy to make the trip.I have been admiring your art work. You have a lot of talent. I love Maries art work as well. Will she be doing other things? My house needs a new look. You know a change is good for the soul.Cherie You appeared in a lot of movies! I haven't seen these movies. Where can I get them?
    Well I guess that all I have to say for 2 for Tueday.Sparkeleynx tomorrow could I please have French vanilla cream with my coffee.

Have a good night everyone!

Team kitties!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Hey everyone I just came from Joans Webb page,I was sorry to hear about Suzi.Joan deicated a song to Suzi at the last concert I went too.It was right after fluffy passed away.I had never seen Joans Suzi.They said it was the Laguna's and Joans dog but I know those kind of dogs and they have one master.That dog loved Joan.I know my Fluffy looked just like Suzi.Suzi and Fluffy are smiling in heaven with lots of love. [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]smile.gif[/img]
    Good morning all,The Poet Coffee Shop is open to everyone.Enjoy all that is severed.

Gus sense you help name the Diner I left the Poet for You,Lancelot and Charlie c after all you all are the Poets.

Live,Love and Laugh and Peace not war. [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]smile.gif[/img]

This message is for Lancelot,Lance I just wanted to say this is your topic.I'm here to reopen it You don't belong on those other topic you started this one and yes maybe things got out of hand sometimes but that's the way life is if we didn't have bad times we wouldn't be able to grow and have good times and we did have some good times on this topic atleast we felt welcome on this topic and we could be who we are and not fakes.
    So come on back Lancelot you have so much love and wisdom to share it would be a shame to let it fade away.

My Diner was stolen from me and I'm here to take it back and reopen and change the name to Poets Coffee Shop in honor of Lancelot.

The [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img]
    Tea
    Hot apple cider
    Milk
    water
    And pop
    Is always here enjoy it
    With Honeybuns,dougnuts,
    cookies and hot oatmeal.

THE MUSIC JUKE BOX IS $1.00

Lancelot you have the honor of putting the first cd in the juke box and after Lancelots choice everyone else can put their on cd in for $1.00 and the money is used for the drinks of your choice.This way everybody has stock in the Poets Coffee Shop and sense Thanksgiving is coming up we can all decorate it for thanksgiving.

Have a good night everyone!

Live,Love and laugh and always peace not war!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]smile.gif[/img]

Hello Lancelot,I just wanted you to know I left the [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] on for you and the topic is open.

Enjoy the [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] Hot apple cider and breakfast bar.

Have a wonderful day and lots of sunshine and dandelions!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]