Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Gus

  1. #1
    Inactive Member home girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just wanted to send a hug and kiss your way
    for being such a sweet guy.

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    And you are the authentic sweet home alabama girl, Janet!
    Thanks for sharing and caring!

    That means a lot!


    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #3
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Oh Janet! There is a little cake next to your screen name which indicates that today is your birthday!
    It says you just turned 6 so I'm thinking maybe your profile setting needs adjustment unless, maybe, you were born on a leap year or sumpin! LOL!
    Well anyway Alabama, if it is your birthday let me wish you a happy one indeed, and if not, let me wish you a Happy New Year!

    Yer friend!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #4
    Inactive Member KellyJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I second that! Gus is a wonderful guy! I love him so much! I don't think I say it enough, but he is my hero!
    I love you daddio!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member home girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No gus today is not my birthday.i've been partying
    like it is.but thank's and happy new year to you
    and all the fine people who visit's this board.
    god bless you all

  6. #6
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I'll 3rd that

    Gus is the BEST bay-bay [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    How WE love ya, how WE love ya Tea, Hee... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I can fly higher than any gull but you gals are the wind beneath my wings!
    [img]redface.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #8
    Inactive Member IrishMick's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 16th, 2006
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by gus danger:
    I can fly higher than any gull but you gals are the wind beneath my wings!
    [img]redface.gif[/img]
    Gus
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">you're a sweet wonderful guy Gus. Its a pleasure having you as a friend [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    The pleasure is ALL mine Michaela Michaela!

    Talk about sweet and wonderful!!!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #10
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Gus is thee Captain that sails
    this ship plus the many behind the scenes
    people its been said before but worth repeating
    he is here to welcome newbies to make them
    feel comfortable and at ease and enjoy this
    wonderful ride, I raise my shot glass in the
    air to Mr Danger here here.


    [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] CW

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic