Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well Jetrnk you need a good party drink...
    How about a "mind erasier" Kahlua, vodka. club soda in small tumbler with ice or a shot. To be drank with a straw!!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color=orange>TGIF.....Good Morning All [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

A TGIF [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] for gus, NYJ, Jet, charlie, sparkle, and ella

Here we are once again, and so far so good.

gus, I always think about what not only Cherie would think, but what my fellow board friends would think, when I press</font><font color=red> ADD REPLY.</font><font color=green>I feel that we all are entitled to peace and quiet enjoyment here.

Have a most wonderous day. Heres some [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img]

Val
    </font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

It's Saturday Eve Day! How are ya all doing?
    Hey EllaNoise I'll drink to that. May I please have a cup of that NewYorkJettster Coffee please? I do like it ever so much! It's <font color=red> coffeelicious</font>!!!
    JetRnk that sounds like an awesome party fer sure!
    Hey Charlie lets all save our wishbones in accordance with our previous, lucky charm, discoarse!
    Val I do that too. I cherish my friendships here and that's 4 sure!
    Hey Sparkle I think a great way to keep warm amoungst us folks is one of Val's inspiring and well timed group [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] s
    Later ya all! Have a great day!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ November 15, 2002 10:15 AM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's true val and Gus. Before I post I try to do the right thing. There is to much tension with work and day to day stuff. I come to board for fun time and shoot the breeze with fellow Cherie fans and sometimes Cherie herself when she pops in.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great news sparkle. Cheer's to you an your loved ones. Make every moment count.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]smile.gif[/img]

Hello to everyone here.I have come here in peace not war and not to be mislead by anyone but to form my on opinion.From what I have read and heard on the news it has made me realize that fighting with each other is childish when we have something more destrucked facing us.I have fought in Desert Storm and I know how quickly life can end.We the Untied States is in an unseen war.We may not have tomorrow.The person we are looking for we can't seem to find him and we already know what he can do.Why are we wasteing time fighting with each other when we should be caring about each other.I wish you all could understand I'm totally alone in this world.I didn't ask for it,it just happened that way.I was taken away for too long and when I returned there was nothing left and life had changed so much.After being in the military and coming back in to this world it's very hard to deal with.You all have family. All I have is my pets and they are my best friends.I just wish they could talk sometimes and they do in someways.I guess what I'm trying to say is it would be nice to have some nice people to talk too and for some one to love you.I hope Joan doesn't hate me because of the mess.I really loved going to her shows and I wish she could just get to know me.If she is with some one and happy I don't want to stand in her way.
    Cherie I'm sorry for all this and I will respect your board.I don't know that much about the Runaways but Joan and the other girls were there too.You don't have to live with each other but maybe you can respect each other and we can talk about all of them.You girls went through alot together and it wasn't just one of you but all of you.And that should mean something.After all none of you would be where you are today if the Runaways were not borned.
    I'm here to forgive and forget and to offer a
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] and [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] of friendship,peace and happiness to everyone.I hope you can do the same.

If for any reason you don't want me here all you have to do is tell me.Please don't hurt me with the games.I'm only human and so are you.

Have a good night!!

Team Cat1

Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Peace it is! //00\\
    Sparkle~ I'm so happy to hear your sister has pulled through. Have great nite everyone!
    - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

This post/shout goes out to my sister. She has been on her death bed in the hospital for the last two weeks. She has to the amazement of her doctor's pulled through and is out of the hospital.
    I'd like to dedicate this song for her.

Guns and Roses: Knocking on Heavens Door.

Sometimes you don't really realize how much you love someone until it's either to late or their almost gone. Sis- I love you! I'm glad you stuck around! If you ever call my name again...I'll be there! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    Have a great weekend everyone! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Peace <font color=blue</font>//oo\\</font> Love and <font color=red>O-[--<</font> Happiness [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] now and forevermore!

Sparkle I am so happy to hear your news! Sounds like your SIS has some of that
    NEVER GIVE UP;NEVER SURRENDER in her too! Thanks for sharing that with us!
    All my best to the whole Lynx family [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    More later,
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Gus

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sparklelynx: Thank you for sharing your good news. I'm glad your sister is going to be ok. It's nice to hear something positive and good once in a while. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Peace and Happiness to Everyone. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]