Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Read post......any suggestions???? ARGH!!!!! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]


    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...c&f=1&t=2268#1

  2. #2
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So this means it will be up for sale
    ( the hostboard ) or am I wrong? I would be willing to help anyway I could. Maybe you could fill me in more so I understand what would really need to be done.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think that it is April Fool's Day, and someone is playing a joke. What do you think?

  4. #4
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    <font size=1>PLEASE</font> <font size=2>PLEASE</font> <font size=4>PLEASE</font> <font size=5>PLEASE</font> <font size=6>PLEASE</font> <font size=7>PLEASE</font> say it isn't so!
    [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img] Gus

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Tard's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2001
    Posts
    2,286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If it continues after today, may then give it some credence.

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I ABSOLUTELY HATE APRIL FOOL'S DAY! I ALWAYS FORGET ABOUT IT, AND I GET TAKEN EVERY YEAR! GRRRRRRRRR!!!! [img]mad.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Tard's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2001
    Posts
    2,286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I fell for it last night because being up all day, it was still March 31, not the 1st. [img]redface.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You set me up, reved!!!!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL...

  10. #10
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    That was so funny I frogot to laugh.
    I think I hear a collective sigh of relief!
    Long live Hostboard! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic