Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To all my wonderful friends here... A heart felt thank you.......

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This has been the most trying time...... I haven't been able to write till now. When I saw Sandy a couple of weeks ago, I knew then that she was being called home. i wanted to share it with you but in saying it, that would make it true and I was not prepared emotionally for it... please forgive me for that.
    I haven't been this devistated since my father died in 1980.. just saddened and distroyed.
    This has shown me that we do take each other for granted.. we do..
    i don't want to ever do that again.
    I love Sandy, i miss her and my life will never be the same without her.
    Thank you so much for all you did for her. She was a gem, a true friend till the end.. There will never be anyone like her again...
    love you.. love you.. love you all,
    Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]

<font color="#007FFF"><font size="1">[ October 31, 2006 09:53 AM: Message edited by: CHERIECURRIE ]</font></font>

<font color="#007FFF"><font size="1">[ October 31, 2006 11:00 AM: Message edited by: CHERIECURRIE ]</font></font>

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ November 01, 2006 09:44 AM: Message edited by: CHERIECURRIE ]</font>

Inactive Member bobbiculvercity's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cherie, I never had the pleasure of meeting you, Sandy showed me many photos of you,she spoke of you always with a *****le in her eye, I know you saw her long after I had, I just wanted you to know that always always you were oh so special to her also, I hope I haven't offended you, I can feel your hurt, and like you I haven't been able to stop crying, I searched hard for her then became ill and didn't ever know of her illness until, I turned my computer on and saw the news alert on my homepage, sorry for so much info, Ijust so wanted you to know.
    Also, I know you made her dream come true, she looks so happy in the photos where the 2 of you performed together, in "YOU" she had a real true friend, and for that I am so glad, you have an Angel watching over you forever, God Bless You, you are an amazing person, and also extremely tallented, thank-you for everything you are, we are lucky as was Sandy to have you!

Bobbixo

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cherie: None of us can imagine the pain and devastation of your loss. We are all here for you, and you're right, too often we take for granted the time we have with someone, forgetting how quickly it can end.

We love you Cherie and send you many hugs.

Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cherie you have some genuine friends here and
    believe me we can feel your pain. I cant
    imagime what you have gone through the past few
    weeks and months I am so sorry for your loss
    of a best friend and such a great human being
    we are here for you and for you to come and
    tell us you very courageous

love you sweetheat and god bless

warren

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Thankyou for sharing your sorrow with us Cherie. It's hard, knowing a friend is crying in the distance, I can't imagine your sense of loss.
    We all loved Sandy but you were so much closer to her. Like Bobbi mentioned, the photos in yours and Sandy's web sites are great. I have always enjoyed seeing those various performance photos of you two togeather.
    The Golden Apple video is fantastic too. Seeing you and Sandy playing together, like that, captures your special friendship in action!
    I love watching that video!

I wish I could give you a big hug and dry your tears somehow Cherie. You are ALWAYS in my thoughts and prayers!

Thanks for everything my dear friend!
    Gus

<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ October 31, 2006 10:42 AM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If only prayer's could take you're pain away you
    would be the most pain free person on earth.but
    we no that doesn't happen.but i would like you
    to no my thought's and prayer's are with you and
    sandy's family and all of her friend's.

god bless you all

Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hugs [img]graemlins/boy_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] and kisses [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] are sent your way Cherie~ [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dear Cherie,

I remember Sandy saying in the movie how she felt a big part of watching out for you and the other girls.
    When she got sick you were there for her when she needed you the most and thats true friendship.
    Cherie, you may feel you have lost your friend and sister, but actually Sandy is once again watching over you as your Guardian Angel. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

Peace and Love be with you.

Your friend
    Gregg
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cherie,
    I do know how you feel on the loss of Sandy. Four years ago I lost my best friend in a car accident and I still miss him terribly. It's like a certain spark that was there before is now missing in me. But I know that my friend, like Sandy is looking down and watching over us and saying that we'll all meet again in the afterlife. But until that time our life continues and we have memories of the good times we shared together. And the nicest part is that sometime you'll see something and the first thought will be about Sandy and that will make you smile and feel good inside.
    I'll keep you and Sandy's family in my prayers
    Mike

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

cherie, this is the third time i've tried to write this down due to puter probs. but i just want to thank you for being sandy's angel . they say there are angels walking amongst us and you and mara have proven it with your care of our beloved sandy!while some of us never got the privilige of meeting you or her in person. we have gotten to dream what it would be like and we've gotten to know you through your book and web site. it was an honor and privelege to be able to contribute to give her meds that comforted and eased her last days, and to send flowers at the end.in case you forget we also love you this much too!we have all lost people that were close to us and the pain never really goes away . nor the memories and you all have given us some wonderful ones . i have been visiting a elderly friend in the nursing home for the past 3 years while he slips slowly away. you never get to visit as much as you want or say the right words of how much they mean, but i think they know. thank God sandy knew friends like you. i know it was a private funeral but i hope you and mara got to attend and represent us. again thank you for all you did! you've earned your place in heaven!!=)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast