Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Cars

  1. #1
    Inactive Member furicchia blu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2004
    Posts
    247
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What car does Cherie drive? and what about you? bye!

  2. #2
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Red face

    I used to drive a Honda, but that was 3 years ago before i crash'ed it and i was drunk. The police took me and i lost my driver lisence for 5 years......... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/storm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    We recently learned that Cherie drives a Golden Lexus but was looking for something more practical for carrying her chainsaw carvings and future chainsaw carvings around with!
    I wonder if she's had any luck? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

    In my case, I drive a ROLLS CANARDLY.
    Rolls down one hill and canhardly get up the next!
    <marquee> [img]graemlins/car.gif[/img] </marquee>
    Actually, I drive a classic little Chevy Chevette and it gets me from here to there.
    Knock on wood!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #4
    Inactive Member furicchia blu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2004
    Posts
    247
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like the image of Cherie travelling with her carvings as... passengers! I drive a 1998 coupe Opel Tigra, that's really fast but really smaller than yours!!!! Actually friends tell me it's a "wheeled coffin" 'cause it's too fast for the size it has, but I'm a driver with common sense

  5. #5
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    I prefer to walk, but when necessity dictates, I have a metallic burgundy 93 Lumina. I bought it last winter cuz the color was an exact match to my Cort guitar and it was a nice clean used car from a private owner. Love to have used that line in a car lot. Ok, salesperson, I need a car that matches my rock and roll or no sale !
    Ronnie blue-eyes, what are we gonna do with you ? Somebody take her wine cellar key away from her before she tries to ski down a mountain in a Volkswagon. And don't be touchin' my 1998 Cabernet Sauvignon. I'm saving that bottle for when me 'n' Joan Jett get hitched.

  6. #6
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Post

    [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Carwise, we have a '02 Suzuki XL7 SUV and my daily driver is a '91 Jeep Cherokee with 135,000 miles on it. It's soon to be replaced by a '96 Dodge Dakota Pickup with 40,000 miles. But my real transportation revolves around my motorcycles. First up is a '97 Harley Sportster with as little chrome as possible, a '79 Yamaha XS 650 set up like an early 70's British cafe racer and finally a '74 Honda 750 that will be reworked this winter into a cheap chopper with 8 inch longer forks, lowered rear suspension and a satin black paint job. It helps having a VERY understanding wife!

  8. #8
    SCHEMESofNEON
    Guest SCHEMESofNEON's Avatar

    Post

    I'm touring around in a SATURN 2002 SC- coupe- blue ( like the color of the Pepsi cola can )
    it's awesome !!!!
    and the looks i get [img]wink.gif[/img]

    CC- nice to see another HAPPY saturn owner [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    this is currently my second one , I used to own the SL1 model - one of the first ones- 91'

  9. #9
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a boring blue silver 2002 Saturn SL.
    I plan on trading it in next year for the new Saturn Relays (minivan).

  10. #10
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ahhhh Look at who is looking back at us. Hiya Luke.
    It won't be long before he will be driving his first Tonka [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Rog

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic