Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi David,

My name is Casey Scott, I actually met you briefly at Chiller with Kit Gavin but was feeling ill so turned in early.

I meant to tell you that I had an interesting little factoid: did you know Sandra Cassell aka Sandra Peabody did skin flicks?? Something Weird Video just released a film they found called VOICES OF DESIRE directed by Chuck Vincent, who later graduated to hardcore. This one's soft, but Sandra is the lead actress. It's very arty, with Sandra falling into an alternate universe where she wanders through empty NYC streets and becomes trapped in a house filled with depraved individuals. But the sleaze factor is pretty high; Sandra practices self-love with bananas and oranges, has a pretty heavy lesbian scene, and takes part in an orgy! All under the alias 'Liyda Cassell' [sic]. Just thought I'd pass on this bit of trivia, as I think it's an interesting contrast with the stuff she felt uncomfortable doing in LAST HOUSE. And apparently she did more sexploitation flicks, all under aliases. In the LAST HOUSE book by Dave Szulkin, her filmography conveniently glosses over them... Considering how you mention she has an impressive body on the UK DVD commentary, you should probably seek this out! If you want a copy, I can send it your way.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OOOH!!! I want a copy!!! Heh... no... kidding.

[img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I don't believe that Sandra Peabody
    did any of those type movies. You
    must have her mistaken with someone else !

Peace from the windy city !