Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Posters?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Krugersgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    115
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi everybody! Hi David!

    To my dismay, I've been looking for posters of David, and can't find any except for the cover art of LHOTL(plus the overhead shot) and HOTEOTP.

    It would be awesome to have a poster of a memorable stance of Davids , in time for him to sign at Chiller. Is there anyway to make this happen? If not in time for Chiller, then someday in the future?

    David:
    I just completed the triolgy. [img]cool.gif[/img] No man out there compares to your unique sexuality. You're very handsome, and you have the best laugh. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    Peace, [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] , and [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Krugersgirl

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ September 29, 2004 08:27 PM: Message edited by: Krugersgirl ]</font>

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We had made a few posters of David's "Caught up in the Moment" CD cover when it came out...but not sure there's any of those left and it's not a photo of him, just graphic artwork. David? What's the scoop on those? Were there ever any other posters made? Weren't there mini posters of that King David LP?

    How about making a poster yourself and bringing it for David to sign, Krugersgirl? You can print at Kinko's or similar printing place. As long as you only print one for yourself, it should be fine as far as copyright goes.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Krugersgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    115
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know, for 26 I'm not very tech. I will definetly go to Kinkos-

    David definetly should have his own line though to sell. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Tard's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2001
    Posts
    2,286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I once looked into making giant poster-sized copies of several drawings. Don't bring a disc into the shop with a standard .gif or .jpg image. It should be saved as (I think it was) an .eps file. If saved in that file format, one can zoom-in as tight as you wish without the image pixellating. It'll get fuzzy if blown-up too large, but won't turn into a grid of squares.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •