Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Not really surprised but the leads have been announced today and John didn't get the part. It has gone to an Australian performer who played the part in the Australian production. We have to wait and see what he does after Miss Saigon and if the rumours of Miss Saigon either returning to the West End or going on a European tour are true and if he decides to stay with it if it does.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So hard these days to keep up with what John is doing. *sighs*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Rerina, Susan and Debra have pm-ed me about sending them stuff.

For now I sent you all the mp3 thingies, but was there one of you that also wanted some of the video recordings? I can't remember...I thought there was someone who wanted John on that talk-show during his time with RENT in Germany. It's dead cute.

let me know..via pm.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I also just remembered, that I have CATS-HAMBURG video (a fan recording it from afar) but NOT with John in it I'M afraid.

And I have this very bad video of the last CATS-London show, but only video-ed off the screen. So it is very bad, but I guess, it's just the feel of it. Recognizing JOhn by his voice and actions... so he's not so clearly to be seen [img]smile.gif[/img]

Anyone interested in CATS-recordings in general, I have 2 TV appearances with Mungo and Teazer, and one of a radio show with Tugger/Tumble/Bomba, and a lot of much older TV-appearances, even with Sigmar Tonk as Tugger in an interview. Bits and pieces non-Johnny [img]smile.gif[/img] )

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ May 26, 2006 10:47 AM: Message edited by: Tuggerine ]</font>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12