Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh, I couldn't read the posts on the IMBD forum cause you have to register there and I don't wanna register to yet another board. Can you tell us?

Obviously it has to do with young girls thinking John is not gay. I came across this a lot, when I met fans over here in Germany, when John was still here. They wanted to argue with me, that John is NOT gay and that he had a daughter and all.. well..

I also regularily get emails from such young fans who think I'M JOHN!!! because of my Tugger homepage. But...I don't see, why they get the idea I'm JOHN! Poor Sweeties, I feel so awful having to tell them, that I'm only a fan myself [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

try this link, it's his imdb profile, if you scroll down you find the five most recent topics (and there are only six, so you're not missing out on too much) unless my notebook did some magic you should be able to read them without being registered [img]smile.gif[/img]

yeah, it's John not being gay, John dating Jacob Brent and genereal OMFG!!!1!!one!asdkfjasoiuffaHE'SSOHOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT T

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks a lot Anna,

but what the heck is this:

" Trivia for
    Return to Source: Philosophy & 'The Matrix' "
    release 2004? I gather only in the USA...!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm 99,999999(and a whoel lotta more 9s)% sure that's just someone else by the name of John Partridge...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just funny though, that its part of OUR John Partridge's Filmography.... very odd! I mean its mentioned on the same page where it says he was in Cats and Taboo.

But on the otherhand...he hasn't made some film has he? Do you know another well known John Partdige that is playing HIMSELF?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well, first of that Matrix thingy is a documentary, as in (as far as I understand) something on "The Matrix" and philosophy, which is a damn interesting subject but I would be VERY surprised if John was in it [img]wink.gif[/img] and imdb is known to be full of mistakes, basically you can just send in whatever and they'll post it. Back when the rent movie was only a rumour some random renthead told them he'd been cast and a few days later his name was up on the page... and when it comes to people with the same, or only similar names they're completely lost...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here's a quote from an article about the Ultimate Matrix DVD edition:
    "The Roots of The Matrix, DVD Eight includes two documentaries. Return to the Source: Philosophy and The Matrix lasts 61 minutes. It includes movie clips and interviews with (...) Wheaton College Assistant Professor of Philosophy John Partridge (...)"

The Partridges just got mixed up. It's just like Anna said before me - they saw the name, they put it there, doesn't matter that the other one is not an actor/dancer/singer. And as far as I know Johnny is not a Professor of Philosophy. ^_~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12