Thread: Yeah, it's me again, but this question is bothering me somehow....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What happened to all the people from the other JPMB? For example Stacey or Paul...
    (And Maria? I know your here, but where?*g*)
    Anybody talked to them?
    It's just It seems to me as if we're getting less and less...? [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    I was never told why we changed the bords! (Although it's half a year ago...)
    What happened? [img]frown.gif[/img] I think I've been on hollidays at that time! *lol*
    And who of us is who? Sounds weird, huh?
    It's just I'm not sure about some people who've changed their name... what were your names on the other bord?

*hugz*
    Bombi

KelliM

I think most of us are here from the other board, except for Paul whom I haven't heard from in ages. Maria popped in a few months ago. No clue where Libby is, but I think she's busy with her site. Laura and Caz have been around for all the boards (but Caz used a different name before that I forgot). Tuggs is here once in a while, Ruthi, Kate, MimiDavis aka anna_davey, you, and me, Kelli, who has always posted as Kelli and who was at that board, too. Stacey has been gone for ages - wonder what she's up to. Who else are we missing??

I think that board was taken down because of the blue message board I created to get away from all of the harassing people became more safe for people to post at. This one is even safer since posters have to register.

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ May 05, 2003 04:25 PM: Message edited by: KelliM ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hm, Stace is still posting on musicals.net. Maria on her yahoo group, is Paul there too? I'm not sure... yeah.