Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 102

Thread: Baseball

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Baseball

    Lets hear some baseball predictions

    The Top three last season were GC, PV and Pound.. I see that being switched up a bit this year. PV and Pound lost most to graduation.. I see Coeburn and Kelly competing this year.. I know Gc lost a lot but im not familar with what the lost and didn;t lose.

    1) GC
    2) Coeburn
    3) JJ Kelly
    4) JI Burton
    5)Appalachia
    6)Powell Valley
    7) Pound
    8) Clintwood

    I see 1-3 going anyway

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball

    I think this season will be a major test for the Indians. No longer are they the under dog, but one of the top 5 in the region. It is gonna be a new challenge because our boys will start seeing people's ace instead of their 2 or 3 guys.

    I think they are up for the challenge though and make it to the regions. Last year was the first time in what over a decade? that they did not make it to the regionals.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 7_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball

    this is gonna be a young Indian team, so how they handle the adversity will be key...They'll probably be starting 7 freshmen and sophomores next year, but they definitley have some talent...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Michael_Vick's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2004
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball

    Baseball ahh, i'm gettin excited just thinkin about it

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball

    Young-yes. VERY talented-yes. I am as excited about this season as I have been in a good while. How quickly this club matures will be the key, but be warned: You had better get them this year. Most of the folks on here know that I tell it like it is. I am telling you now that if this squad plays up to it's potential next year (and the next or so), we may see state title #9 hanging on the plankboard. It's up to them, but I've seen alot of baseball over the years, and this squad has a chance to be special.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Ghetto_Heisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2005
    Posts
    593
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball

    I love baseball...just makes me a better person [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    No Regrets

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Neddus04's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2006
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball

    I cant believe you have appy in front of PV. GC lost 8 of 9 starters, Pv lost 6 of 9 but they have quite a few players that saw playing time last year. Expect them to suprise quite a few this year. They will have a better defense than last year, and will be strong defensively. Wise will be really young, I'm looking forward to see how they handle it. Coeburn wont be dominant like everyone thinks, their shortstop needs to pick up his game an awful lot, and they lost their second baseman which was actually good. they will miss him leading off for them this year. I dont see Burton playing that well this year, Mac cant work miracles.
    Biggin:"I like Boys.."

  8. #8
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball

    PV needs to find some pitching.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member TPLLTTP_PV10's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 20th, 2005
    Posts
    87
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball

    PV will; and have some pitching. I to agree that Pv will suprise some people. They too are a team u better get now because their is some 8TH and 9TH grade studs coming... Also i hear that PV has 2new kids on varsity that moved in. I myself saw one of them working on throwing and hitting all through football season. Pretty impressive kid...GO PV..
    All pitchers are liars and cribabies.=YOGI BERRA
    It helps if the hitter thinks you're a little crazy.=Nolan Ryan

  10. #10
    Inactive Member nopainnogain's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2005
    Posts
    66
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball

    Talking about young ones I wonder whats happening in the turbelent BSG Little league this year heard some guys and girls team pulled out several years ago and started a travel team? Does anyone have any info?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •