[ QUOTE ]
67 - 64 final. Miles misses 3 at buzzer. Good game.
[/ QUOTE ]
Sure looked like a good one. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
67 - 64 final. Miles misses 3 at buzzer. Good game.
"We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
- Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959
Welcome to the USSA!
[ QUOTE ]
67 - 64 final. Miles misses 3 at buzzer. Good game.
[/ QUOTE ]
Sure looked like a good one. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Sounded like one too [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
- Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959
Welcome to the USSA!
I just kept checkin your updates. That alone almost had me on the edge! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Norton shot 35 free throws tonight, Pate, Lawson, and Hollyfield fouled out and Coeburn still won...
holyfield didnt foul out
Nortons free throw shooting was horrendous. Congratulations to Coeburn on the win. I was real impressed with Adkins tonight. Actually him and #20 were the only two that showed any class tonight. #23 on the Coeburn team needed his jaw broke after that blantant elbow on Stewart late in the game. All he did was [censored] and complain the whole game. Also saw him flip the Norton fans the bird and also seen him him throw out a few racial slurs as well. Classless player. IMO, without Adkins, Coeburn is average, at best.
[ QUOTE ]
holyfield didnt foul out
[/ QUOTE ]
I thought Lewis or Hollyfield fouled out, but I may be wrong...
and burton 2019, how do you see someone throw out racial slures?/
its not hard to read lips when you are 2 rows from the bench [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
I was courtside and I didn't see anything...
Did see Webster say a few things towards the Crazies, but that's normal with him, he's just havin fun....
Bookmarks