Results 1 to 10 of 57

Thread: appy-cwood

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member lpdfan05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    109
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    appy-cwood

    predictions?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member greenwavefan92's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 1st, 2004
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: appy-cwood

    hopefully clintwood will come ready to play for 4 qtrs

  3. #3
    Inactive Member waveplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 31st, 2004
    Posts
    227
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: appy-cwood

    you would think that since it is close to tournament time they would but who knows about them they may show up and they may not
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. Oscar Wilde


  4. #4
    Inactive Member wave10s's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2003
    Posts
    274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: appy-cwood

    I think the Clintwood players were ready to play, but I can't say the same for the coach. It's pretty sad when the head coach sits on his [censored] the whole game and rarely says anything. I've bit my tongue all year but enough is enough. I know clintwood is in last place now but that doesn't mean the "coach" should quit coaching. I'm not the only person that has noticed this either. I walked into the locker room after the game and a player that will remain unnamed said, "I could have done a better job with a little league team." I know some people will get mad at me for this but I don't care. Until Clintwood hires someone instead of begging people to coach this is going to continue.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member greenwavefan92's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 1st, 2004
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: appy-cwood

    can u honestly say that our kids are playing harder now than they was b4 the norton game??? sometimes a coach can only do so much...sometimes it takes one of the players stepping up and being a leader...go ahead run off coach mills...WHO ELSE IS GOIN TO TAKE IT????

  6. #6
    Inactive Member wave10s's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2003
    Posts
    274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: appy-cwood

    Coach Mills is not to blame for everything but he's supposed to be the man in charge. He just sits on the bench and does nothing. Someone said tonight that we were out-coached. My response was, "No, the other team was actually coached."

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_six4three's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    571
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: appy-cwood

    you all were singing his praises just two weeks ago.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member greenwavefan92's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 1st, 2004
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: appy-cwood

    ya i know they were.......

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •