hopefully clintwood will come ready to play for 4 qtrs
predictions?
hopefully clintwood will come ready to play for 4 qtrs
you would think that since it is close to tournament time they would but who knows about them they may show up and they may not
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. Oscar Wilde
I think the Clintwood players were ready to play, but I can't say the same for the coach. It's pretty sad when the head coach sits on his [censored] the whole game and rarely says anything. I've bit my tongue all year but enough is enough. I know clintwood is in last place now but that doesn't mean the "coach" should quit coaching. I'm not the only person that has noticed this either. I walked into the locker room after the game and a player that will remain unnamed said, "I could have done a better job with a little league team." I know some people will get mad at me for this but I don't care. Until Clintwood hires someone instead of begging people to coach this is going to continue.
can u honestly say that our kids are playing harder now than they was b4 the norton game??? sometimes a coach can only do so much...sometimes it takes one of the players stepping up and being a leader...go ahead run off coach mills...WHO ELSE IS GOIN TO TAKE IT????
you all were singing his praises just two weeks ago.
ya i know they were.......
Coach Mills is not to blame for everything but he's supposed to be the man in charge. He just sits on the bench and does nothing. Someone said tonight that we were out-coached. My response was, "No, the other team was actually coached."
weren't you the same one that complained on this board all of last year about the coach last year??
Yes I did, and I regretted it. I've bit my tongue most of the season this year.
Bookmarks