-
March 5th, 2006, 10:10 PM
#31
Inactive Member
Re: Scores?
[ QUOTE ]
How do I figure this?? Sure TS was tied for first place with a 3-0 record but who had they played?? St. Paul, Ervinton, and Thomas Walker.. They could not have beat C'wood or Cove without Kecev..
[/ QUOTE ]
I thought RC beat TS once while TS had Pance.
-
March 5th, 2006, 11:29 PM
#32
Inactive Member
Re: Scores?
They did Primos.. And so did C'wood once.. TS would not have beat Cwood or Cove at all without Pance.. Hence they would not made it to regionals and of course not state.
-
March 5th, 2006, 11:36 PM
#33
Inactive Member
Re: Scores?
Region D was a dang good league this season. Haysi, Honaker, Castlewood, Gate City, and Rye Cove could all have just as easily been in the final four this year. I figured Region C was pretty weak this year, but I would have at least thought Radford would give TV a better game and Glenvar would take care of the Reg D runner up.
-
March 6th, 2006, 01:42 AM
#34
Inactive Member
Re: Scores?
Whoever said TS has class obviously has a mental disorder.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks