Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: Gordon

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gordon

    Matt's face was priceless, he seriously looked like he was going to cry. Maybe Gordon is a tough guy, with hair like that you have to be. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    crack is whack

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gordon

    [ QUOTE ]
    Gordon knows he doesn't have ANY friends out there...So he better watch his back...When you see his mouth open all you hear is him cry'n and complain'n...He's such a cry baby...When TheBeast and I go to the races all you can here is BOO's in the driver interduction...He can dish it but he can't take the heat when its dished back...17 had a chance to get him and he went for it...Hey its rac'n thats all part of it...If you don't move well then your go'n to get bumped face it...

    [/ QUOTE ]

    If you listened to Kennseth's postrace comments, he admitted that the whole thing was his (Kennseth's) fault. He said he also should have waited before approaching Gordon and gave him time to cool down. He also said he and Jeff were friends and he thought he would forgive him when his temper cooled.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #23
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Gordon

    People hate Gordon because he came in when the whole word was "Earnhardt Crazy".

    90% of nascar fans related to Dale because they were
    "southern". Then Gordon comes in and whoops [censored] at such a young age and people hated him simply because he was just as good as Dale.

    If Gordon had started racing in the 21st century he would have many many more fans.

    As far as the boo's go at the races, I love it, if it were me those boo's would pump me up to no end.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member rebelron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2003
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gordon

    [ QUOTE ]
    People hate Gordon because he came in when the whole word was "Earnhardt Crazy".

    90% of nascar fans related to Dale because they were
    "southern". Then Gordon comes in and whoops [censored] at such a young age and people hated him simply because he was just as good as Dale.

    If Gordon had started racing in the 21st century he would have many many more fans.

    As far as the boo's go at the races, I love it, if it were me those boo's would pump me up to no end.

    [/ QUOTE ]



    You hit the nail on the head. Gordon come in a took away Earnhardts thunder. I remember when Gordon started out in the Baby Ruth car. I remember when he first started out I decided I was going to pull for him because I loved the way he drove that Baby Ruth car.

    I also remember in 1994 when I started a new job. I went to work the same day as 2 Earnhardt fans. I told them I like that new kid Gordon. They said they liked Gordon also.2 years later that all changed. They were calling Gordon every name in the book after that. I told them that they hated Gordon because he is whipping Earnhardts tail.

    I was at the 97 Day Bristol race when Gordon tapped Rusty Wallace. Wallace did get him back at Richmond later that year. What gets me though is I went to the 97 Night race at Bristol when Dale Jarret won. Jarret spun out several drivers that night but nothing was said about it. If Gordon or Earnhardt done it they were the Devil.

    A friend of mine went to the race last sunday. He told me if you think they hate Gordon. He said the Bristol crowd hates Kurt Busch with a passion. He said they hate Busch 10 times worse than they hate Gordon.

    About the Boos. I remember Gordon asking Earnhardt Doesn't it bother you that they boo you so much? Earnhardt told him that when they quit booing you are in trouble.
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v140/rebelron/varsity08-600x312.jpg[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •