Anybody got the final score of the Clintwood-Coeburn baseball game today?
Anybody got the final score of the Clintwood-Coeburn baseball game today?
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
coeburn 15-1 5 innings
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. Oscar Wilde
dang
Spanked [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Coeburn is a pretty good team this year maybe they'll be able to go somewhere
No Regrets
Coeburn is the real deal this season. They demolished a Castlewood team that was supposed to be tops in the Region D. I dont look for many teams to compete with Coeburn this year and thats including Gate City.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
they are a good team
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. Oscar Wilde
coeburn is a good team, but castlewood is far from being the top team in region d.
Yeah Castlewood is a good team but certainly not the best in the region
No Regrets
Nice win guys, but i'm still not sold.
Maybe I'll catch a game when it gets warm.
Every pre-season article I have read has Castlewood being at the top of the Region D. I dont personally know.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
Bookmarks