Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Heaven has a new angel

Quincy, I'll be livin outta state in KY. For college. But on the first game, I'll go to PV at Lee High to watch PV do the pregame then I may come to Legion and watch GC/Richlands.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

melissa and Quincy I just wanted to let you know it was a honor to be there tonight. I know tob would have done the samething for me.

I know this much i will have to say this. There was no dought where tob is now, that is in the arms of God. I have never seen a more peaceful person laying there. The first time i seen tob he had a smile on his face. The greatest thing HE left this world with a smile on his face. Tob was smiling. I will have to believe that when he past he saw what we all are striving to see that is heaven. that is enough to make you smile. Rest in peace Tob. I will sure miss you.
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bout everytime I saw that man he had a smile on his face. Left a good legacy behind.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just want to say thank you to everyone who came to pay their respects to Toby tonight. He was smiling down on us, and I knew he would have been happy to see you there. It was a comfort to me to see the people that meant so much to him on this forum. You have no idea how much you helped him this last month. If you were there tonight, you saw how peaceful he looked with that blue devil jersey on. He looked so handesome, and he was smiling. He is in a beautiful place where there is no pain or suffering, and he doesn't have to be afraid anymore. I asked God to take care of him until I can get there, and then I will take over. I'll count the days until we meet again...thank you to each and every one of his online friends. Know that he loved each of you very much. I appreciate you more than you will ever know.

Melissa
    The only thing that gives me hope, is knowing that I'll see you again someday.... (In memory of Toby)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Melissa like i said before i know tob would have been there for me. It was a honor to have been there. God bless you and like i said tonight if there is anything i can do for any of you let me know.
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

Melissa,

I am still in awe of what you and Toby have. Today as i reflected on my friend. I could only imagine how he loved you and you loved him.
    All the times we chatted and talked at games or on here. He always made sure your name came into the conversation. It was always ok buddy.
    And remember to pray for my wife.
    Tonight as i reflect back on my friend. I set here and thought, how i would miss him, and the pain you and your daughter was in.
    Then all of a sudden it was as if it all changed. I was thinking of your pain and suddenly, it was as if i could see Toby and a smile on his face.
    Toby knew i was a worrier about things.
    To me i felt it was his way of saying, im ok buddy, don't worry about me.
    I just wanted to share that with you and your daughter.
    It may not be much.
    But i know for a surety you was his love and what you two have was more than special. It was real and what only a few ever find.
    May the strengh and peace of God bless you and your daughter, and all of Toby's many friends.
    As the saying is. If i can touch but one life, i have accomplished much.
    You and Toby accomplished much. You both have touched many life's.
    Again may the peace and strength of God touch all.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[ QUOTE ]
    Jason I enjoyed spendin time with you and Al tonight. You guys have no idea how much the hour we spent talkin about Toby helped me. I know Melissa and the family appreciated you being there. Hopefully the next time we're all together will be under better circumstances. I don't expect the topic of conversation to change though. Thanks again guys, and to everyone that came by. I know the family appreciated each of you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Quincy we will all meet under better circumstances one day in the Kingdom of God. We will all rejoyce together. Untill then we can only count the days till we all meet there.

Toby,
    Dont rib ole Tom too much now ole buddy! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I only met Tob one time, but his friendly nature and acceptance made me feel like a life-long friend. Every once in awhile he would give me an "atta boy" after a post, so I felt like we thought along the same lines about things, especially our love for our hometown schools.
    I was so thankful that he made peace with our Lord, and look forward to seeing that big smile again. When I get to where I'm going, I know he'll be there.
    You were in our prayers at church this morning, and will be for some time.
    God bless you and yours,

ut1
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

Inactive Member imported_GC_Quincy's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

He always looked for you to be there if we were playin and u guys had an open date or somethin...lol. He'd say "I thought ole ut and stripes might come over". We had a good time that day. I've said alot that if you met him once, you were a lifelong buddy. He considered you a buddy.
    In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If Gate City ever had a "Goodwill Ambassador", Tob held the honor!!
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast