Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: GC's Record against LPD

You left out the girls left handed dart throwing and also boys blindfolded hand stitching. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

uhhhh...he listed the major sports
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

-Martin Luther King Jr.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[ QUOTE ]
    uhhhh...he listed the major sports

[/ QUOTE ]

THE major sport is football and he didn't seem to want to dwell on that one.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

has pv won any state titles since we've been back?

have we won any?
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

-Martin Luther King Jr.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Everybody knows that GC has the best overall sports program in the LPD. Anybody who debates that has no sense, people just get on here and comment against this post because the only time Fred makes a post is to put this up. Not once have I ever seen anyone from Clintwood, PV, Wise, or Appy post records of their great sports programs from the day or today. As I posted in another post GC won the LPD in all 3 major boys sports but were only the best team is one and I really dont understand that but obviously they were more consistent for whatever reason. People get way to mad and upset on here I can honestly say there is only one person that I've ever met from GC that I didn't like at all and no it's not VTHokie22. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Maybe one day when I'm bored I'll do some research and complie all of PV's LPD and Region D titles.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good point, but please dont ever bring up wins again if your going to use that. The entire GC fanbase uses win percentage as their mark of saying their football program is the best in the LPD.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you know as well as i do that i dont give a dang about football

-Martin Luther King Jr.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yea I know, your in an arguing mood today thought I'd throw something out there to get you riled up. I'm waiting to see your response in the college football thread. It should be a doozy.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Who even cares about GC record against the LPD? I know I don't. It just gets old seeing this crap every other month.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

How childish should we remain. GC has a dominate % in the LPD. Everyone see's that.
    I wish we beat them every time we played them. In every sport. We don't.
    Should i hate Clintwood and Burton and PV and others, because we don't always beat them also?
    To me who is more childish.
    Those who say we did this or that.
    I think more respect is earned by those wins you earn, that you dont' have to blow your horn about.

And as i have seen those from GC, respect Appy and other programs, for what they have done, and the respect and traditions they stand for. And that come time to play. We Appy, will come and play for 4 qtrs. beat us you earned it. We don't fold and walk away. That is respect. Some still don't get it. It's not how loud you talk or how bad you think you are. It's what you have done and accomplished. Since two all-americans well. And Ralph has been gone for awhile. And well. Sorry folks. I won't just hate for any reason.

As far as me. I give respect where it's earned. Not for those who think they have earned it.
    To me if that precentage shows anything. It shows we have not been as dominate, in all sports as we should of been.
    Is that GC's fault. Should they of come here expecting to lose?
    Get real folks.
    Our pride sometimes can be our downfall.

I got more respect for Jimbo Adams than any other coach i know in the LPD. He learned from others and listened to those around him to do what needed done at Burton. Who else has done that lately. Yet firt thing Jimbo will say. I had a lot of help getting things going here. There was, Tom, Phil, Bobby, Nick who kept encouraging me. That's respect guys.
    Some of you here. You talk from lack of being around the game, in the real sense of it. And knowing the people behind it.

I don't like or condone losing to anyone. Period. GC or Great City or PV, or Clintwood or Burton. Or Rye Cove.
    Losing and second place. Well you figure it out.
    I've always been a person who had the following saying.
    Why play if your not playing to win. Bottom line. Don't waste my time or yours. If your not gonna play to win. Cause i can't tolerate losing. It's not acceptable. Unless you have no fight, pride or detemination in you.
    Second place is just that. Second place. It was good getting there. But it's still second place.
    In time all you are is who the champion played. That my friends is the bottom line. And you all know that.

One other comment. Some want to play the best, to beat the best and to be the best. Other than a few arrogant folks from GC. You never hear much form most from GC. And that is from some on here and well some from a few on here that just stir crap. One or two and they don't have to be pointed out. One does it just to do it. It's their way.
    But want to beat the best and make it the big show.
    You beat the best.
    Some have never seen what GC being here, has done to make others work harder.
    Biggest thing i see,is our larger LPD schools,are mad because they don't have the programs,they thought they had year in and year out.
    Bottom line. That is it. I get around i hear all the talk. So yeah i know the real reasons some are so well perturbed and jeallous.