I'm not sure about it, but baseball america doesn't have him listed as playing anywhere this year.
Does anyone know if Chad Longworth is still playing in the minors?
"I'm not here to be loved, I'm here to win."
I'm not sure about it, but baseball america doesn't have him listed as playing anywhere this year.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
He should have took his chance and played college ball. Wasn't he suppose to have went to NC OR UVA?
I believe it was at VT.
I'll always want a little more than I already have.
yeah he got an offer to play ball at Tech
Reeking of awesomeness!
Chad's coaching summer league ball in Wise and attending summer school at UVA-W. I think he'll be attending Radford University in the fall.
he should try and regain eligibilty at UVA-Wise. Pro players can still play at the NAIA level unless something has changed in the past 2-3 years. i think there may have to be some sort of grievance filed first...
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
he should try and regain eligibilty at UVA-Wise. Pro players can still play at the NAIA level unless something has changed in the past 2-3 years. i think there may have to be some sort of grievance filed first...
[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="blue">it would be cool to see chad dominate the AAC on the baseball diamond. </font>
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
He should have took his chance and played college ball.
[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="red">he did take his chance: on professional baseball. nothing wrong with that. </font>
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
he should try and regain eligibilty at UVA-Wise. Pro players can still play at the NAIA level unless something has changed in the past 2-3 years. i think there may have to be some sort of grievance filed first...
[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="blue">it would be cool to see chad dominate the AAC on the baseball diamond. </font>
[/ QUOTE ]
Who quotes themselves?? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks