Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Longworth?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member dogfacegremlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2005
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Longworth?

    Does anyone know if Chad Longworth is still playing in the minors?
    "I'm not here to be loved, I'm here to win."

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Longworth?

    I'm not sure about it, but baseball america doesn't have him listed as playing anywhere this year.
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member METS's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2004
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Longworth?

    He should have took his chance and played college ball. Wasn't he suppose to have went to NC OR UVA?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member N2SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2002
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Longworth?

    I believe it was at VT.
    I'll always want a little more than I already have.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Indian09's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2005
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Longworth?

    yeah he got an offer to play ball at Tech
    Reeking of awesomeness!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_Sportsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    1,486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Longworth?

    Chad's coaching summer league ball in Wise and attending summer school at UVA-W. I think he'll be attending Radford University in the fall.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member jake_norris's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2006
    Posts
    256
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Longworth?

    [ QUOTE ]
    yeah he got an offer to play ball at Tech

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I can't say I blame him for going pro if the second best choice was to play at Tech.
    Not trying to bash VT but... they get dominated in the ACC.
    National Finals Rodeo, starts November 30th

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Longworth?

    [ QUOTE ]
    He should have took his chance and played college ball.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    <font color="red">he did take his chance: on professional baseball. nothing wrong with that. </font>
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •