Well said Starbuck, there are always a few bad apples in the bunch.
I'm pretty sure Sportsman wasn't trying to "best" you or even had that on his mind. He in my opinion is a very fair and balanced (excuse me for using the term) contributor on here. I don't know him personally, but he always has seemed like a pretty good guy. I doubt his intentions were nothing but fair and sincere.
Well said Starbuck, there are always a few bad apples in the bunch.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure Sportsman wasn't trying to "best" you or even had that on his mind. He in my opinion is a very fair and balanced (excuse me for using the term) contributor on here. I don't know him personally, but he always has seemed like a pretty good guy. I doubt his intentions were nothing but fair and sincere.
[/ QUOTE ]
not talking to me. I think you replyed to the wrong post or something
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Sorry Starbuck, I just replied to the last message within the thread. You're right, I wasn't replying or referring to you.
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure Sportsman wasn't trying to "best" you or even had that on his mind. He in my opinion is a very fair and balanced (excuse me for using the term) contributor on here. I don't know him personally, but he always has seemed like a pretty good guy. I doubt his intentions were nothing but fair and sincere.
[/ QUOTE ]
not talking to me. I think you replyed to the wrong post or something
[/ QUOTE ]
Just saying it that way for lack of a better example.
Well I am done for the day now, probably won't be back on here till Tuesday, so feel free to blast away at TheBeast. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Burton has been there before. Not just the past couple years.
See that is where many have missed a few things. If memory serves me they were state runner up in the late 90's?
And as i said before many knew they had some great talent coming up. As in their JV teams that they held back.
Respect goes two ways. Giving it and earning it.
Bookmarks