Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 90

Thread: Predictions

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Predictions

    Wow already to game 9 for the majority of us.

    PV 48, Coeburn 6
    Appalachia 28, Gate City 14
    Burton 28, Clintwood 8
    JJ Kelly 21, Lee 20 OT
    Castlewood 28, Pound 7
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Predictions

    I pretty much agree with all of those predictions.. I would only change one of those:

    Burton 42, Clintwood 6
    Officially retired

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Predictions

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/007.gif[/img]

    of course you would.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Predictions

    John I. Burton 28 Clintwood 0
    Powell Valley 55 Coeburn 0
    Appalachia 22 Gate City 14
    Lee High 14 J.J. Kelly 13
    Castlewood 26 Pound 12
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cvcgrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2005
    Posts
    2,022
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Predictions

    If Norton has the chance, I wouldn't be surprised to see them run the score up on Clintwood. With some of the trash-talking and even things that have been said on here, I dont think it will be lost on the coaching staff or the team.

    In the Rye Cove game, Adams didn't pull his first string out until sometime late in the third quarter I think. Even at that point, the second string looked really good.

    I don't think it will be that easy to run the score up on Clintwood though.

    [ QUOTE ]
    I pretty much agree with all of those predictions.. I would only change one of those:

    Burton 42, Clintwood 6

    [/ QUOTE ]
    [URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Predictions

    [ QUOTE ]
    If Norton has the chance, I wouldn't be surprised to see them run the score up on Clintwood. With some of the trash-talking and even things that have been said on here, I dont think it will be lost on the coaching staff or the team.


    [/ QUOTE ]

    Who has been talking trash? I have no dilusions about Norton being the odds on favorite. But Im not about to let someone be critisized for predicting that Clintwood can win and can play with Burton. If thats trash talk and motivation for Jimbo then so be it.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Predictions

    PV 50 Coeburn-13
    Appy 20 GC-14
    Burton- 32 Clintwood- 20
    Lee-30 Kelly- 21
    Castlewood-30 Pound- 13

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Predictions

    he didnt take the first string out against pound until sometime in the 3rd..
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cvcgrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2005
    Posts
    2,022
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Predictions

    Come on Greencrest! You said "we are talking about the 3 time state championship losers." That's not disrespectful or talking trash?!?!?!

    You said the only team Norton has beaten is Appy, which seems to me like a hit against both Norton and Powell Valley. I think everyone knows that Powell Valley is not the team the were a few years ago, but for that matter how many LPD teams are as good as they were 5 years ago, 10 years ago, or 30 years ago for that matter?

    You can say that you didn't mean it to be disrespectful and maybe you didn't, but it seems disrespectful to me.

    If we can get past the drama and hype going on here and focus on the actual game, I personally hope Clintwood does get the win Friday night because I think they deserve a spot in the playoffs.

    [ QUOTE ]
    Who has been talking trash? I have no dilusions about Norton being the odds on favorite. But Im not about to let someone be critisized for predicting that Clintwood can win and can play with Burton. If thats trash talk and motivation for Jimbo then so be it.

    [/ QUOTE ]
    [URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Predictions

    PV 28, Coeburn 14
    Appalachia 48, Gate City 21
    Burton 56, Clintwood 7
    JJ Kelly 14, Lee 24
    Castlewood 27, Pound 32

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •