Divison 2
Point blank we (as in Region D) are awful in terms of division two. This is my honest opinion that Giles will beat whoever wen send up there. However, I do believe that PV is the only team with a chance to beat them, we know the scheme to stop them. Not sure we have the personel this year, or the ability to get out of Region D for that matter. I predict Giles vs. Gretna in the state title game. With Gretna winning, the only reason I think PV has a chance in that game is past history. PV has a good record against Giles and the last two times Giles has faced the spread they've given up a ton of points. As far as Region D goes, to me the teams playing the best ball right now are PV/CW. The only way they can play again is if it's for the Region D Championship. If this occurs I like PV, it's on the turf and they would have their QB and WR back for the game. Speed gets quicker.
Division 1
Were sending somebody to state, when they get there good luck. Theres no doubt in my mind that either Appy/Norton will be at JMU. More than likely Norton. When they get to JMU your facing tradition, speed, and power. William Campbell is waiting for them and I think this game could be a slobernocker. Both teams are great, the best Norton team I've ever seen play, granted I wasn't here in the 70's when they won state. Even if my Vikes aren't at JMU, I might load up and go up there to watch JIB vs. WC. Sadly, I do think WC wins that game, losing that many years in a row has to be in the heads of JIB. I hope they can bring it back to the LPD though.





Bookmarks