Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Consolidation?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Consolidation?

    Big fish kill around 78 I believe in the Clinch.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  2. #22
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Consolidation?

    That's the one, my B-I-L allways brings it up whenever we go down there to fish like whatever caused it is still in the water.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Consolidation?

    Re-decorating the trees up-stream, after the 77 flood. Got some bad dye.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member fasmovr's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2007
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Consolidation?

    how about dicks lick [censored] in a tight game

  5. #25
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Consolidation?

    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Or should we all do that to Chubz? JK Chubz.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Just the opposite, we stand on the bank and throw him as far out in the water as we can. But then we have to worry about trouble with the EPA and contamination, could lead to another huge fish kill like the one back in the 60's or 70's (can't remember when it happened). [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Lord no, don't throw me out in the water! I'd just be out there floating for everyone to throw rocks at.

    No way I'd sink.. got too much of a belly on me.
    Officially retired

  6. #26
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Consolidation?

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    First thing popped into my mind was the video of the kid standing on the rock being shot at with paintballs and he keeps screaming like a girl and kicking his leg up.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •