your in college go have some fun
i thought rock did a good job there, made me laugh.
Reeking of awesomeness!
[ QUOTE ]
it's funny how you're a moderator and you're tryin oh so hard to slam me back
keep it comin rock...you'll get it someday [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
![]()
Officially retired
Oh no, wait, its the infamous moderators can't have an opinion or have to sit there and take insults or whatever. How terrible.
Wait, here we go, I'll admit that I made a mistake, I in fact made a typo. Throw the book at me. The fact that you tried to make an insult about a typo, and yes a rather obvious typo, shows how desperate you were. If that is witty in your world, then by all means, glad I'm not 'getting it' by your standards.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
An famous Ole coach once said "one play or one call never wins or loses a game."
HE DIED AS HE LIVED, PROUD AND UNAFRAID.
PROTECT OUR AMERICA!
it obviously bothered you enough to make you reply to it more than once...and if what i did was desperate, then what are you saying about yourself for continually trying to point out grammatical and capitalization errors in my posts?
good day...
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
vthokie, i'm not taking sides in this squabble, but man you're in college. get off the computer and go out, get drunk, and get laid like most kids your age.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
You're right as always vthokie. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
i agree you spend way too much time on a computer to be a college student.
Reeking of awesomeness!
[ QUOTE ]
i agree you spend way too much time on a computer to be a college student.
[/ QUOTE ]
I've noticed that as well. Hell, he posts more than I do and I'm just in high school.
They must have a "Post on the LPD Forum" course up there at VA Tech that I'm not aware of.
Maybe they pay people to post and talk good about Vick and VT sports in general. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Ok, now I'm just being mean. Sorry. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Bookmarks