Appy will have a tough team this year, bank on it. I'd have to put them as the front-runner for the district title.
Appy returns everyone but their 3rd baseman and center fielder
Appy will have a tough team this year, bank on it. I'd have to put them as the front-runner for the district title.
Leave the DRAMA to the MAMA'S
Sounds like Appy could be the team to beat (Who will coach them this year?)
I still have a hard time not seeing GC at the top again (PV should be improved from last year as well despite loseing there best player)
Appy will have the same coaches as last year. Travis Turner is returning as the head coach.
what does kelly have this year? Did they lose any players?
I did not think you could be a head coach if you were not in the school system.
However Travis being back will do nothing but help as he has done a fine job with the Appy team
Yup heather will be pitching for Gate City this year.. im interested in seeing how good she'll do. I haven't had the chance to see her pitch?!
"we PRE-GAME harder than you PARTY.."
"Jamie Hackney is Chuck Norris' 0NLY fear!"
That's is very interesting, I heard they had a 6ft.freshman, tall blond that was very good. Alot of Gate City people are very excited about her pitching ability at such a young age.
She's awork in progress. If she keeps working hard, she will do fine in the LPD,but she will have to get better and more consistent to go farther. Heather will be fine too, Shiana Grills(thats the 6-ft blond) will have to carry the load early until Heather gets her arm in shape. But she got more to think about right , like the STATE B-BALL CHAMPONSHIP. GO LADY DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
been there done that,even got the T-shirt
Burton's pitcher is Hannah Hampton the same as last year. Her back-ups are Brittany Wilson, Hannah Stewart and Chelsey Forney. Brittany and Hannah Stewart were also pitchers last year along with Hannah Hampton. Hannah Hampton, Hannah Stewart, and Brittany Wilson are 10th graders while Chelsey Forney is a freshman.
~*!bhs_W.W.R.D._Remember#55!*~
Bookmarks