Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: powell valley Varsiry softball

Oh yeah, I agee, when I was in school 10 years ago there was talk about it. I was just saying that the people who said the school is going under for finances is ridiculous. That was who I was referencing my post too.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Actually they have more funding now than they ever had. If the other schools consolidate, I would venture to guess that Burton would join the cumberland district for sports. I am in the know about this, school board members are pretty happy with the books right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said anything about their lacking of funds... I don't think.... I heard this when I wasat the Football Banquett.

Mega is exactly right about this, I don't know who some of your sources are (supr-beast, Pac-Man, etc) but I can tell you for a fact that the finances are doing more than OK right now. The funding for the school is better now than it has been in a long time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Not trying to stir the pot, but I have heard that Burton would join the county as well..from some pretty reliable sources. The city of Norton is struggling with funding its schools now as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are absoloutly right on this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry about that, I just thought when you quoted suprbeast as saying "The city of Norton is struggling with funding its schools now as well" and then said "you are absolutely right on this one" I took that as you thought he was right about what he said. I was just pulling from previous post and you agreed with what he said so that is where I was coming from.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

I agree it did look that way... but I was just supporting that they could join the county... I do not know anything about their money prosperity or money problems.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789