Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 150

Thread: godsey

  1. #121
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: godsey

    It might not be any of your business but it is related to the topic. How is it not related?It gives insight to the existing problems.

  2. #122
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: godsey

    Nah..I don't need to be specific..If you can't comprehend what is written, I guess you'll just have to sit there puzzled. Your posts make you sound like a naive teen girl or somethin anyways...and I really don't have time to explain manners or decency to you...or for that matter the fact that looks and appearances can be deceiving...but anyways..have a nice day.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #123
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: godsey

    I bet that is the reason... if you do not explain yourself how is anyone supposed to respond? This is a forum you know... a place where people talk back and forth. I am sure you can find a few minutes to explain.... you have been on here 30 or more minutes already. I have never been accused of being a teenage girl either... ha ha.. that is weird.... Not naive but Wise... I can see how they could get tangled together there. Mnners manners manners.... so now I do not have manners!! I will pray for you that you may be able to tolerate me.

  4. #124
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: godsey

    I pray that you become literate and learn to comprehend what you read.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #125
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: godsey

    Well thank you. Not one of my strong points. I still do not understand though.

  6. #126
    Inactive Member BluePride's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2006
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: godsey

    I agree with you on this one Rock....his coaching abilities are not the issue. What I think is being overlooked by all the "Godsey" followers is that the man is HUMAN after all, and he is as capable of wrong doing as anyone else in the world. Its admirable that he has so many people who believe in him, but don't be surprised if all those high opinions are shattered. Even if he is guilty that doesn't mean he is a horrible man, and it doesn't mean he isn't a great coach. But it does mean he is a man who is not as perfect as all of you Gate City fans seem to believe. And if he is quilty when it all comes out I am sure he will suffer the consequences just like anyone else who makes bad decisions. What I wonder is if he has done this sort of thing before why is it so hard for all of you to believe it might have happened again? In this day and time nothing he has done or might have done will surprise me......the news is full of it every single day.

  7. #127
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: godsey

    Very well stated.

  8. #128
    Inactive Member Sharon1948's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2007
    Posts
    136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: godsey

    I know we are all sport fans. If we were not, we would not be on the forum.
    The fact is that no matter how many state championships he has brought home or how great a coach he is, he is still accountable. I hope all this will pass over and he can still coach, but I believe it is a done deal. Personally, I really like the guy. There is an old saying "you make your bed, now lie in it" or something like that.

  9. #129
    Inactive Member redrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2006
    Posts
    357
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: godsey

    BluePride, you from the Gate City area or from another LPD school? Just wondering.

    Leave the DRAMA to the MAMA'S


  10. #130
    Inactive Member BluePride's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2006
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: godsey

    No I am not from Gate City....but I am from within the LPD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •