If he loses his possition at GC he will still be able to coach, but he will have to come over here to TN, that seems to be the method, get in trouble in the Tri-Cities=move to southwest VA, get in trouble in SW Virginia=move to Tennessee...
Coeburn perhaps?
Leave the DRAMA to the MAMA'S
If he loses his possition at GC he will still be able to coach, but he will have to come over here to TN, that seems to be the method, get in trouble in the Tri-Cities=move to southwest VA, get in trouble in SW Virginia=move to Tennessee...
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Why is it so hard for some of you folks to understand, there's not ONE question if he did any wrongdoing. He didn't take care of a problem in which he was asked to do so. He's NOT the one that made the comments or the "pass". People want to see situations for more than what's there. If your employer asks you to do something, and you don't do it, and you lose you job....it doesn't mean you shot someone, raped someone, cussed someone..etc. When the facts are out, then people can make their own opinions about the man. If the shoe was on the other foot, you folks would like to have the same courtesy I'm sure.
In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself
Im new at this lpd forum thing and I was just wondering did this Godsey keep any of his positions at the school. Sounds like people were doing alot of judging before the truth was out. Just wondering
Did he get to keep his coaching jobs?
Have you even read this thread?
From what I understand, he will still retain his teaching position because he is tenured. His coaching of the girls softball and basketball teams is over. Once the school board makes up their minds, that is it. Would not suprise me if he went to another school to coach. I know Coach Godsey and coaching is his life. I hate to see him go and I hope a miracle happens, but I think his coaching jobs at GCHS are over. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Quincy you said it the best and Pacman Tenure is a DOUBLE edge sword. But in Scott Co you don't get tenure in coaching. The coaching contract you sign is not worth the paper its wrote on.
I don't think that you have tenure in coaching in any school system. Ask Gregory at Abingdon.
Bookmarks