Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Who will be the toughest?

Yeah that's the bottom line...but that's not the point..when someone gets on here actin like a horse's a$$ they need to be called out on it. Anyone who has seen that game knows it was nowhere near a "definitive" win or blowout. I've noticed alot of folks like to talk smack when their team has a winning season or 2...or the team that is their rival loses...but everyone seemed to keep their mouth shut when they were gettin [censored] slapped by PV, GC and Appy for 30+ years. That time is coming again...and then all the chumps will have nothing to say. I just kinda have to laugh once in a while.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[ QUOTE ]
    I just kinda have to laugh once in a while.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear ya. Me too. Especially after reading your posts. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Put somethin in the trophy case besides a runner up before ya start talkin smack. Most of the folks on here that talk the talk ain't walked the walk in over 30 years. But since you wanna get personal, I wouldn't say much about other peple's posts especially after some of the lame misinformed crap you post on here.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LMAO!

Let me set the record straight for you. I don't hate Clintwood or any team. These are kids out there, hopefully doing their best at whatever sport they play, whether they're from Clintwood, Norton, Gate City, or whereever.

This is a discussion about which teams will be toughest next year, and a lot of the discussion not surprisingly is based on how the teams played last year. I happen to think that Norton had a very definitive win over Clintwood, and 17 points is an impressive win, especially when you consider it only takes 1 pt to win. I was at the Clintwood - Norton game as well. I was very impressed with the way both Clintwood and Norton played last year. I just happen to think Norton was a better team than any other team in Region D last year.

Now, we don't have to agree on that. Hell, we don't have to agree on anything. But, we can respectively agree to disagree.

[ QUOTE ]
    Whoever said Clintwood was the better team...you must be from Haysi or somethin hating Clintwood like you do...In Football 17 points isn't that big a margin..especially when 2 TDs were scored late.

[/ QUOTE ]
    [URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Its the has been's that live in the past that make this board so interesting. Whats wrong? Your team been down the last couple of years? Trust me, as a Raider fan Im not worried about the team because they will be fine for plenty of years.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dude it's like this...it's not a case of being down or anything else...you have to have been up at one point to even warrant anyone saying you are down...my alma mater has been up longer than most of the folks on this board have been alive..and I have 2 pieces of jewelry from back in the day that I keep on a shelf by themselves to remind me of what we accomplished...and I'd rather be a has been than a never was or never will be...somethin you should know something about.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Once again, living in the past. The typical "hey my school won 2 titles back in the day" comment. Good for you man....sad that those two rings are the only thing you accomplished, but hey....congrats again

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dismissal is all you can do cuz y'all have always been the brides maid since 72..never the bride...how's that for talkin bout past present and future?... good for you too. By the way...I've done more with my life than you prolly ever will..so til ya know what ur talkin about, you are just makin urself look like a dumb a$$.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

look at ya catchin feelings about high school football. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Only sport round here to catch feelings about.