Good. I couldn't believe that video when I saw it. He's a putz.
joey crawford, nba ref, been suspended rest of season for wanting to fight tim duncan.
for the record, timmy d would lay a serious asswhipping on joey crawford.
its hard to stay drug free, when georgia power wont give a ni**a lights free.
Good. I couldn't believe that video when I saw it. He's a putz.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
it was pretty stupid, duncan was on the bench, not even in the game.
its hard to stay drug free, when georgia power wont give a ni**a lights free.
It would make a helluva Pay per view. LOL
It's not like Duncan would've made a difference anyway. Dallas owns the Spurs.
The run for the Cy Young Award.
Harang: 4-0, 4.23 ERA, and 36 K's
hahahaha
this guy is pretty stupid, stupid n00b [censored].
didnt the mavs beat the spurs by only 4?
wouldnt timmy d have made up for 4 points? i sure as hell think so.
the reds blow too
its hard to stay drug free, when georgia power wont give a ni**a lights free.
Dunno what this had to do with the Reds, however to the Reds are in first place right now.
The run for the Cy Young Award.
Harang: 4-0, 4.23 ERA, and 36 K's
well see how many times you can beat the cubs and brewers and pirates in a season.
its hard to stay drug free, when georgia power wont give a ni**a lights free.
This thread is about basketball, not major league baseball. If you wish to start another thread concerning MLB, go ahead. I'm sure I'll embarass you with my knowledge compared to yours.
The run for the Cy Young Award.
Harang: 4-0, 4.23 ERA, and 36 K's
hahaha
go jack off to pete rose, and throw all that baseball [censored] in the trash.
who really cares about baseball anyway?
prolly the worst sport ever, yeah.
its hard to stay drug free, when georgia power wont give a ni**a lights free.
Bookmarks