[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] You got my poster of the year award! Atleast your a sensible Tennessee fan. Can`t wait to head to Knoxeville to watch emplay SC next week with ya.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Zebra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Each team will be ayear older next year when they meet again.. My guess is Tenn will lose more than Bama. We are mostly a Fr. soph. team. You guys had your run during the probation years. Now sit back and take again like it`s always been. Mark one up for Bama and the series gets further apart. </div></div>Guess Alabama fans will blame coach Fulmer for the 4 players suspended for this game too.

[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] You got my poster of the year award! Atleast your a sensible Tennessee fan. Can`t wait to head to Knoxeville to watch emplay SC next week with ya.
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]
Thanks Zebra. I'll stick with my Vols, like I said I did'nt start pulling for them in 1999, and call myself a life long fan. At least we were not #6 in the nation, had the world by the nuts and lose to Vandy. HaHaHa Spurrier, you can't spell You Suck without USC.
In the next 3 years Bama will be lucky to wint the SEC West once..much less vie for the title.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
They just beat powerhouse UT though. Next year is their year.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Thats a shame with the viles ruling the east like they are.
maybe we'll finish second
ROLL TIDE ROLL
They have 2 losses coming up that'll show em who their daddy is.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
You can't hurt me with UT talk..I don't like 'em either.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bama just converted another third down...
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
That makes them the viles grand daddy cuz BAMA is viles daddy this year. what about that son?
ROLL TIDE ROLL
Bookmarks