LOL well not yet anyway but I would say it's coming
GO CATS!!!!!GO DAWGS!!!!!
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
LOL well not yet anyway but I would say it's coming
"The essence of the Yankees is that they win. From in front or from behind, they win. And that's why the history of the New York Yankees is virtually the history of baseball."
haha
is bout all i can say
UT, you really blow.
hahaha
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Dang, it kills me to say this, but I find myself in agreement with the bigmouthed one!
[quote=Zebra]Each team will be ayear older next year when they meet again.. My guess is Tenn will lose more than Bama. We are mostly a Fr. soph. team. You guys had your run during the probation years. Now sit back and take again like it`s always been. Mark one up for Bama and the series gets further apart.
Hey Zebra, I appreciate you giving me the post of the year, but you sound like a Notre Dame fan on this one. We've played each other 90 times and there is a 7 game difference. Its a great, storied rivalry, lets leave it at that.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On another totally unrelated note, Kentucky has some [censored] sweet poonalicious cheerleaders. </div></div>
I was thinkin the same thing, best lookin sidelines I have seen this year. We are thinkin of headin to Lex-Vegas for the UT game if ya want to go and see them in person.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
It is time for UT to clean house. Fulmer,Chavis and co need to go.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v140/rebelron/varsity08-600x312.jpg[/img]
Oh yea, i hope fulmer fires chavis like he did randy sanders... UK really needs a good defensive cordinatior also! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Sanders isn't their offensive coordinator.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rebelron</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is time for UT to clean house. Fulmer,Chavis and co need to go. </div></div> No No, they are just hitting a good stride.
Bookmarks