Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617
Results 161 to 163 of 163

Thread: appy-cwood

  1. #161
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: appy-cwood

    Nope, Rape will ruin a life, it can ruin a family and change a person forever. A ball game is nothing in the grand sceme of life.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #162
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: appy-cwood

    While I agree that rape might not be a good word to use, remember that there isn't just one definition of rape.

    NOUN:

    1) The crime of forcing another person to submit to sex acts, especially sexual intercourse.
    2) The act of seizing and carrying off by force; abduction.
    3) Abusive or improper treatment; violation: a rape of justice.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  3. #163
    Inactive Member drake13's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2007
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: appy-cwood

    I was there and I don't think it was on purpose. Remember, Ireson had to kick it out of the endzone. The same thing happened in the Gate City game. I don't think they were close enough to warrant that move myself.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •