I think GC 3 to 2
does anybody know the final of GC and rappahannok
I think GC 3 to 2
Good job GC!
Strasburg over Grayson County in an upset. Will meet Gate City in the finals tomorrow.
Good luck to the Lady Blue devils tomorrow. Bring the trophy back to SWVA.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veritas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Strasburg over Grayson County in an upset. Will meet Gate City in the finals tomorrow. </div></div>
Think Strasburg was that good or Grayson looking ahead?
"We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
- Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959
Welcome to the USSA!
Looks like the gold will be coming back to SW Va. I expected either Grayson Co. or Glenvar to win it all.
Good luck Lady Devils!
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
Women's volleyball is the best spectator sport in the world.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
All I can tell you is Strasburg is 27-0 and lost only 6 sets the whole season. Only 2 games have gone 5 sets this year, Rappahannock and Grayson County. They are lead by 6' 1" middle hitter, Katie Baker and setter Kaitlin Smoot. Other key performers are Kalyn Warner and Justine Owens. Looks like the Devils will have their hands full tomorrow.
that is sure they will have their hands full....devils did not play good ball today. I hope they got their nerves done today and will go out and play ball like they did against Glenvar. Good luck Gate City
Bookmarks