INTERCEPTED!
now they really need one
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
INTERCEPTED!
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
Ark wins!!! Woohoo!
[url="http://hookersburg.myminicity.com"]http://hookersburg.myminicity.com[/url]
Number 1 team in the nation goes down to Arkaksas!!
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
Go WVU, VT hates WVU so bad I have to pull for you now. Hard to beleive that we beat Arkansas' brains out.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vol Dude</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What a game! SEC>All other conferences </div></div>
most years I would say yes but this year they seem a bit more average.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vol Dude</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Go WVU, VT hates WVU so bad I have to pull for you now. Hard to beleive that we beat Arkansas' brains out. </div></div>
That's a good one! I would cheer for UT before I'd back the Eers. But it will be nice to see them finally play someone. Don't be surprised to see UConn beat em. Or for Ohio State to jump them in the BCS.
"We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
- Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959
Welcome to the USSA!
If they win out I don't see how they could justifie OSU jumping them in the BCS. They should win out with ease also, weather they do that or not...
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
SOS will come into play.
"We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
- Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959
Welcome to the USSA!
Whats so much stronger about OSU's Schedule than WVU's?
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
Bookmarks