Duke's clearly the better team, worst Maryland team since the Bob Wade days. Lot of problems with the basketball program in College Park.
40-15 at the half!
WOW! Sorry pvfan. Not looking good for your Terps.
Duke's clearly the better team, worst Maryland team since the Bob Wade days. Lot of problems with the basketball program in College Park.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Aren't they 13-5 or did I miss read that. I thought they were decent this year. You are the Maryland fan so you have probably seen a lot more games than I.
Brutal game though, Duke is hitting on all cylinders.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Generally speaking, they play hard but they aren't very good. They have no big man, easily the worst team in the past 15 years. I'm sure they'll find a way to scrap 6-7 acc wins out but it's really an embarrassment imo for them to be that bad. Just recruit Prince George's County up near DC and you'll beat most. Instead Gary is in Seoul Korea?
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Worst loss the Terps have had under Williams
He has to compete with Georgetown for that talent now that they have started winning again.Just recruit Prince George's County up near DC and you'll beat most.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
I loved it!
I hope Duke can keep this up all season!
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
Duke should enjoy the moment as there is two definite losses coming shortly in Wake and UNC, two clearly superior teams...UConn or Pitt should be the top team without a doubt as they were both much more impressive against better teams over the weekend in defeating Notre Dame and WVU on the road compared to a Maryland team at home.
So Duke doesn't stand a chance agaisnt Wake or UNC????
We'll see about that!
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks