Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Gretna

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member jjkfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Location
    Wise, Va
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Gretna

    I didn't see anything posted on here about Kevin Saunder's son getting injured.
    Here is the article: Gretna Player Home and Healing|ABC 13

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Sportsman*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2003
    Posts
    269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gretna

    Thanks for posting that. It was the first I had heard about him getting hurt, in fact I didn't even realize he was playing for Kevin.

    I know as a parent that you just say a prayer and hold your breath every time your son steps on the field.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •