Wow huge comeback so far in the 4th by the chargers. Steelers were up 28-0 and couldnt close em out so far. 35-28 right now after the chargers have scored twice in the last 3 minutes.
Wow huge comeback so far in the 4th by the chargers. Steelers were up 28-0 and couldnt close em out so far. 35-28 right now after the chargers have scored twice in the last 3 minutes.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
I love watching Hines Ward play, he lowered his head earlier and was bowling thru defenders.
The Steelers are about to rack up 500 yards on the Chargers D. They have been non-existant tonight.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
It didn't look like the ball crossed the plane on that last SD TD. That's the rule, right? The ball, not your body, must cross the plane to be a TD. I dunno. Maybe I'm half blind. If nothing else I can't believe this was the SB champs from last year. The O is doing great but that D seems to have imploded.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Tomlinson is done.
Yea he isnt the same player he used to be. Looks like all the injuries are starting to slow him down. He has lost a step and cant make the same cuts he used to.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
SD is lucky they took a chance on Sproles, he saved SD tons of money.
I doubt he will be a Charger next year
Bookmarks